Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Young and Beautiful

They will see us waving from such great
Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,' but we'll stay...[The Postal Service]


What ever happened to cool lyrics? I crave good lyrics, but these days its just all about a beat and what you can dance to. Some days I LOVE that, but other days I need serenity and something to listen to to know that life is going to be okay. I like songs that have words that can 'move' me. Recently I heard a new one from Lana Del Rey. She is very unique. The song is called Young and Beautiful. I have a link below, so check it out along with the lyrics that are quite good in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te11UaHOHMQ

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?


-Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment