Friday, February 20, 2015

Feeling Nostalgic...


Tomorrow  marks the 10 year anniversary of Kutztown University Radio (KUR).  It's so crazy to think that a little room in the middle of a huge University could change your life.  KUR was a place where no one judged and you could truly be yourself.  Music is something, in my opinion, that brings people together.  We as "DJ's" on KUR had the opportunity to move people one way or another with the music we played, jokes we said and stories we told.  We bared our souls one way or another and it was so liberating.  I'm so fortunate to have stumbled on this college club.  It ultimately assisted me in changing my major as well.  I was able to enjoy (most of) my classes and the work I was doing in college.  I think the most special thing I gained from KUR, was my now husband.  To think, that one decision led to my future.  I am so grateful and thankful for KUR and those that have helped to make it what it is. May it live on and touch more lives the way it has mine.

-Susie Q

No comments:

Post a Comment