Friday, February 22, 2013

Eet!

Well hello there...please don't be upset. I know it's been a while and there are no excuses. Well, there are plenty of excuses, but not for not sharing all the crazy awesome music I have come across over the past year. Life's a roller coaster and I promise to try and take you on the ride with me more moving forward.

So, I am just going to start with moods for the day to help get myself back into the swing of things. Today = Zen. It's Friday, so I think it seems appropriate.  Being away from this blog, college, radio and really music in general...it brings me to this song by Regina Spektor. I feel lost at times because music was all I knew for quite a long time. It's now something I have to make sure I incorporate into my life more and not just pop radio, I need my radio, my search for originals, indie artists, music that makes my heart melt and my eyes wide. Feel free to join in your own journey for your musical spirit with me.

Eet (Official Video) - Regina Spektor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBEAaKcnNRg


It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song.
You can't believe it; you were always singing along.
It was so easy and the words so sweet.
You can't remember; you try to move your feet.
It was so easy and the words so sweet.
You can't remember; you try to feel the beat...



-Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment