Friday, July 22, 2011

Snails

It's a super hot day here on the east coast. Temperatures are up to and over 100' already and its 1pm. Crazy! As I sit here in the freezing air conditioning, I think about all the things I am thankful for. Things to keep me warm, things to keep me cool, sunglasses, a car with heat and a/c, an apartment with central heat, a/c and a pool in it's complex, my cat who makes me smile when I've had a hard day, and so many other people and things that truly make me thankful. Music also is a great big thing that I am thankful for. This is why I do this blog. It shows the songs that got me through my day or a song that just hit me as awesome. Some days I need some pep and others I need serenity. Today I could use a little of both. This song just perked me up. The lyrics are great and the tune is adorable. I hope you can gain some peace of mind from it too. *ENJOY*


The Format - Snails



Here is their website for you to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment