Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sleepyhead




This morning was one of those mornings where I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Hated my hair, my outfit, had no time for breakfast, dealt with stupid school buses and trucks in front of me, etc. So I really needed a fix to get me out of my rut. As soon as this song came on, I perked up and it made me smile and even move a bit in my cube (which is like unheard of in corporate world). Passion Pit has many great songs that get me going, but this one really did for me. It's called Sleepyhead, which is what I certainly was. It was once used on a Sprint cell phone commercial and I'm sure you'll recognize it. It's a crazy video too, so that will give you something interesting to watch. *Enjoy*




Passion Pit - Sleepyhead



No comments:

Post a Comment